U.S. Taxes

Who has to file?

U.S Citizen & Green Card holder residing abroad must file & declare their worldwide income. Canada and The United States have an extensive tax treaty that protects U.S. citizens working or living in Canada from double taxation. Our U.S tax professionals can help you determine, if you are making the most of the tax laws related to the Canadian U.S Income Tax Treaty.

If you arrived in the U.S. or departed the U.S. this tax year, and earned money in the United States, you may be required to file a U.S. Non-resident Alien Income Tax Return. You may also be required to file a state tax return for any income earned in any of the states.

Services Provided:

Copyright © 2016-17. Sigma Tax. All Rights Reserved